Treatments available are
- Nail trimming and filing - for those who have difficulty with or just don't like doing their own routine nail care.
- Reduction of thickened nails - gently carried out using a drill that reduces the thickness and smooths the surface of the nail.
- Removal corns, calluses and hard skin - corns are treated by carefully removing the dead skin and nucleus of the corn with a scalpel.Calluses and hard skin can either be pared or filed, depending on the severity.Advice on how to prevent or slow down re- occurrences will be given.
- Treatment and management of fungal nail infection, athlete's foot, ingrowing toenails and cracked heels. As these conditions are ongoing a treatment and management plan will be discussed to suit the individuals circumstances.
- Diabetic and High Riskfoot care and assessment - in addition to routine treatment a thorough visual check will be routinely undertaken. A vascular and Diabetic assessment will be carried out during the initial assessment and then by arrangement on a six monthly basis. Patients with Diabetes and high risk foot conditions are offered advice regarding their risk factors and appropriate management.
Initial visit includes a full medical history,foot health check,advice and treatment. Please allow approximately 45 mins.
Initial visit cost : £25.00
Follow up appointments are approximately 30 minutes in duration.
Follow up appointment costs : £21.00